Sreen Medical’s Dermal Fillers Treatment for Face: Meaning, Difference, and Types
As we age, our skin naturally losses its volume, especially our faces. Flabby or droopy face due to loss of muscle tone and thinning skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and dryness – these are some common signs people usually notice. Sreen Medical’s dermal filler treatment helps you pare down all these aging signs, providing a plump, smooth, and full facial appearance.
A lot of men and women have no idea about our dermal filler treatment. If you are one of them keep reading!
In this blog, we – the best skin care clinics in Calgary– will tell you everything about our dermal filler treatment. From meaning and procedure to benefits, Sreen Medical will cover all crucial factors.
Let’s understand its meaning first.
What is Dermal Fillers Treatment?
Dermal filler treatment is a popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure for men and women to enhance facial features and gain a youthful appearance. Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it helps in reversing the signs of aging, improving elasticity and fluffing up wrinkles, leveling off fine lines, and restoring volume in the face.
Learn more about the best laser hair removal in Calgary!
Are Dermal Fillers and Botox Treatment Same?
Although it is true that both treatments are safe and involve the use of syringes, they work in different manners. Botox treatment involves the use of neuromodulators (commercially known as Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau) that block electrical signals sent via nerves by acetylcholine in the face.
Dermal fillers, on the other hand, use a gel-like substance that is injected into the target areas of the face using a hypodermic needle. It helps in boosting collagen – an important substance existing all over the body including skin, muscles, bones, and connective tissues.
The treatment plumps the skin from the inside out and fixes the fat and protein levels to regularize fine lines and wrinkles and even out hollow areas in the face.
PRP for facial in Calgary, Alberta
What are the Different Types of Dermal Fillers?
At Sreen Medical, our skincare experts use different types of dermal fillers for different purposes in men and women aged 22 and older. Wondering what those types could be? Well, here are they:
- Lip filler: As the name suggests, lip filler is a cosmetic procedure used especially by women to achieve fuller, plumper lips. It comprises hyaluronic acid – a natural substance found in the human body – which when injected into the lips improves their shape, structure, and volume.
- Wrinkle filler: Got fed up with your facial wrinkles and want to say goodbye to them ASAP? Sreen Medical’s wrinkle filler treatment is made for you! Unlike surgeries, it is minimally invasive and will help you say ‘bye-bye’ to the wrinkles and fine lines in no time, giving your face a naturally lifted look.
- Under-eye filler: This filler treatment will help men and women get rejuvenated and even-under eyes by filling up the hollowness around them, reducing sunken shadows.
- Forehead temple filler: As we age, our temple areas begin to lose fat. It leads to a dull, concave look. Forehead temple filler will make your skin firm and prevent it from sagging. Not only will it add volume but also plump skin around the temple of the forehead.
- Cheek filler: For those who want to get a lifted, contoured cheek area, this Sreen Medical’s dermal filler treatment is perfect! Cheek filler will help you make your cheeks look defined and podgy.
Above is everything you need to know about our dermal filler treatment for the face. If you are someone who wants to retrieve his youthful look and wishes for facial features to be flawless, this non-surgical anti-aging procedure is your catch!
Schedule an appointment today if want to plump up lips and cheeks, smooth wrinkles and creases in your face, and make your facial features more symmetrical.
Send us an email at email@example.com in case of queries. Our skincare experts will be more than happy to answer them for you.
Also, learn about our top services:
Laser hair removal in Calgary, Alberta
Nail fungus treatment in Calgary